Monday, November 12, 2018

Calgary Photographer Offers Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Fin Style Fishing in the Pond Portraits

Ok, I have to admit, one of my favourite outings with my family of 5 brothers and 3 sisters was fishing in the creek! We dug in the garden for earthworms that we put in a can of dirt to keep them healthy. Gathered our rods, lines & hooks and got up very early to make our way up the creek looking for pools where the fish would be biting. The best part? Pan fried trout when we got home, hot, sweaty and usually covered in mosquito bites! That was many years ago, but the memories are fond and the inspiration for the sessions this Calgary Children's Photographer now offers to families.

 

 

I love photographing children and it seems I have a lot of little girls come in for the fairy, princess and tea party portraits but I haven't had as many young boys so I'm thrilled to create sessions that boys will love. Watch for more Limited Edition Sessions to come. I know that having these portraits to show their children will be so special so I've developed a set with all the props to make their session an experience to remember!

If you have young boys, or grandsons (of course girls are welcome too!) and are interested in learning more go to my SVP Photography Facebook page and click the "sing up" button.  Make sure you include your email address so we can send you a welcome package and our calendar to our next Limited Edition Portrait Weekends.

No comments: